3.6.05

i think i am genetically predisposed not to like paperwork, at least in regards to alcohol (like my business). i come from a long line of moonshiners and bootleggers, so anything more than "give me the money i give you the hooch" seems overly complicated to me. i'm not looking to get out of the wine business anytime soon, but it does seem to be an awful lot of paperwork just to get people drunk. perhaps i need to break out the home brewing kit again, so i can feel like i'm in touch with my roots. maybe the land lady will let me build a still in the backyard. even if she would, i doubt the cop in the adjacent yard would be too keen on that. uptight flatlanders, i'm telling you. a booze hound like me can't win for losing.

welcome, chocolate goddess and vanilla adjuster. this should prove to be a fun weekend.

No comments: