9.3.06

pained

last night was an exercise in pain.  i went for my first real run in months, and my back did not like me afterwards at all.  following, we went to eat wings and salads.  i opted for the hottest available sauce.  the first one was pretty hot, but easily bearable.  the second one was tough, but that was the one that wore my tastebuds out, so it was a blessing in disguise.  i ate the remaining ten wings without incident (other than my nose pouring like a faucet), but this morning, my innards aren't all that fond of me, and my back still hurts.
 
dubya's in nawlins.  would that he could feel guilt at all.  if only he could respond with some kind of genuine emotion and not that stupid smirk he modifies to show "deep thoughts."  can he meet some of the multitudes whose lives he's ruined?  how about someone who lost their home in katrina and their child in iraq?  surely there's one.  may the weight of thousands of american dead sit in his black heart forevermore (and countless more iraqi dead, but we know he doesn't think of them as human beings).
 
fuck bush

No comments: