22.3.06

question for the two person multitudes

i really hate it when someone else does my job.  yesterday, my immediate boss got into a twenty minute phone call that i had already taken care of.  the whole thing could have been taken care of with a quick "did you do x already?," but instead turned into a twenty minute phone call and a passive aggressive hint that someone else has to do part of my job for me.  i hate people sometimes, and passive aggressive people all the time. 
 
i've been thinking about splitting this blog into two.  one would be my political rants, one would be everything else.  my four readers, what do you think?  do you mind the mixed-up-never-know-what-he's-gonna-post-next nature of this blog, or (perhaps more to the point) do you even care?  i so rarely get comments that i wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff.  i'd continue anyway, because it serves as a semi-diary for me, but that's me.
 
check out the new annotated rant.  very informative and funny.
 
fuck bush

No comments: