17.12.02

CON
* i have to take a drug test tomorrow.

not that i'm a stoner anymore or anything, but i have been known to indulge in a bit of grass (perhaps i shouldn't tell the nation.... oh, wait, all five of my readers already know this) from time to time. i start part-time work tomorrow, and after i get my paperwork all filled out, i get to go donate some urine to the cause. i'm already planning a day of water flushing, but my body fat level has risen since the last time i had to take a drug test, meaning i now have a residual level, in all probability.

also, since i will start some new daily activities tomorrow, i don't know how often i'll be able to post in the near future. we'll just have to see. i think that you will all be fine without regular updates on my lilfe, but if not, i hope none of you feels the need to do anything drastic, like kill yourself, me, or the nearest republikkkan. scratch that last. go right ahead and do what thou wilt.

quick haven update... the trial was friday. it willbe at least early in the new year before anything is official, but at least my mom has custody now.

perhaps i'll tell tomorrow of my adventures in the warehouse world.

No comments: