12.11.04

sometimes i hate both my home town and my adopted home. it isn't about the residents, though there are certainly plenty in both who put me of a murderous mind. it isn't the st. louis' flat horizon or the knox vegas ssslllooowwwwwnnnnnneeeeesssssssss, though each of those things is enough reason to want to move. the problem is airports. since st. louis is no longer a hub, cheap flights to lesser cities are hard to find. if either of my two claimed homes were more of a destination, the whole process of flying home for a holiday would be easier. as it is, my cheapest option is a flight to houston, connecting to chicago, and then, provided i can figure out how to go back in time while at o'hare, then to nashville, where someone (like my mom) would have to drive two and a half hours to meet us, then two and a half hours back home. i can drive there faster than that.

check out the chocolate goddess of love's website.

fuck bush.

this fuckin' country.

No comments: