15.5.05

while at my favorite bar last night (the way out club), listening to my favorite local band (the seven shot screamers), a member of a rival sketch troupe was sitting on stool down from me. that he recognized me as "bastards karamazov" i took as a compliment. when he told me that the zim-zam cock show was still ongoing, i was a little jealous, since i had thought all of the sketch troupes in town to be at least temporarily out of commission. i felt better when he told me that most of their material was less than stellar lately. i was incensed when he mentioned that there might be room in their group for me as a writer. not that jah or skip ever really read the blog, but for their sake, and any possible fans out there, i will never be a zim-zam. i will never be in a cock show. i will never give or sell them material, and will only attend their shows as a lesson in what no to do. i won't even look online to see if they have a website, much less link to them. in whatever form, baskar forever, do or die.

i could use an actor, but never a zim-zam.

No comments: