22.7.02

alright, first of all, my two dogs got into my cigarettes. that's right, i caught them both trying to inhale but failing miserably, because their lips don't work like that. ok, so they just ate three of them and coated the filters of the rest with dog slobber and hair (of as yet undetermined origin).
second, pete townshend is a jerkoff.
third, i don't think i get this blog shit yet.
fourth, i auditioned for the rocky horror show this evening, and i don't think they'll give me a part. well, i don't know. i sang fairly well, but only on the second time. if they had let me sing my audition song a cappella, would have been better. oh well. that'll show me not to come without sheet music, even if you did find out about the audition only three hours earlier.
fifth, and finally, so far, mild inebriation and blogging mix well.

No comments: