22.7.02

ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, go fuck yourselves! or, your choice of consenting partners, or failing that, cut a hole in a watermelon.
nonetheless....
my name is geronimo. i expect that this blog will be of limited interest, limited to those people unfortunate enough to know me in person who are taking bets as to the date of my death. anyone else who stumbles onto this site should probably run away from the computer as fast as you can. i'm serious. it's bad for your eyes.
here's a little about myself. i am an actor and a coffee monkey. this means i make coffee for the masses and also pretend to like them. i am good at only one at a time, so if i seem really nice, your cappucino will suck. or perhaps not.
i work at a lovely little establishment called the chocolate bar. anyone litereate who has flown american airlines in the last two months has a pretty decent chance of having heard of us. if you haven't, you may look at , or you can skip it if you don't approve of my shameless plug.
i am also an actor on stage, not just behind a counter. more on that later, i'm sure.
it's twenty-three days until my birthday (and only twenty till alissa's).

No comments: